Join the NBCC Team
NBCC is the organization that will end breast cancer. We are activists who set a research agenda to ensure that outcome, who tell the truth about breast cancer, upend the status quo, and empower survivors to be leaders for this cause. Join us!
Why Work at NBCC?
Benefits of working at NBCC include:
- A 35-hour workweek in a hybrid environment.
- Currently, NBCC staff are primarily remote and work in the DC office twice a month, though more frequent in-office days may be required in the future.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance options.
- A 401k plan with immediately vested employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off for vacation, illness, or personal reasons.
- Opportunities to learn from experts in the breast cancer research and policy fields and collaborate with smart, dedicated colleagues to end breast cancer for good.
Corporate and Foundations Manager (PDF): The Corporate and Foundations Manager will work with the Chief Advancement Officer to implement NBCC’s corporate and foundation grants program, and participate in the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of corporate and foundation support and cause marketing partnerships.